Wednesday, December 31, 2008

faceless.accomplished.nastalgic

Last day to work on the "Faceless" record.

About 5 more hours of work.  

I am so glad to see the end in sight.  My body is begging me to quit pulling these crazy hours.  Up at 9am, in bed at 4am.   

This morning, I am coughing uncontrollably for some reason.  My head is pounding.  I am missing my friend, Mark, back home, but at the same time, I want nothing more than to be with my dad right now.  

Alas, this record calls.  Going to finish up these mixes and then drive a couple of hours over to Lexington.  Mix the Friends EP, and then drive home to see family and friends for new years eve.

It's sad to be leaving Charlotte.  I've made so many new friends here.  People that I will legitimately miss.   I hope these relationships last.  They're good ones right now.

Time to pound these mixes out.

More later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home