Saturday, July 04, 2009

on.the.road.

I had an interesting conversation with a friend the other night.

We were doing an overnight drive from Russellville, AR to Topeka, KS.

My friend was telling me about how his life seemed uncertain.

I gave him some advice that my friend, Andy, gave me some time ago.

"It's all about faith."

I told him that I was somewhere in the Ozarks of Arkansas and really didn't know where and that somewhere ahead of me was Topeka. I didn't know where exactly it was, but it was somewhere ahead of me. It's all about faith and trust.

As much uncertainty is ahead of us in our lives, somehow we must discover to keep faith and trust that we'll make it - whatever our destination is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilobofas said...

Is this Andy meeeee?

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home